• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Where in the world is Saddam Al~Tikriti?

Where do you think Saddam is now?

• (The Centcom Answer) He got killed the first night of the war.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (The updated Centcom Answer) He got killed the time the US bombed the meeting where they were planni

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • (The Enquirer Answer) He has been dead since 1993 and his identity has been assumed by his doubles.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • (The Stoner Answer) He is hiding deep underground with his cat, Mr. Wigglesworth.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • (The Oliver Stone Answer) He is in France.

• (The CIA Answer) He is in Syria.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • (The Limbaugh Answer) He is playing a foursome of golf with Clinton, Chrétien, and Chiraque at Augus

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • (The Sharpton Answer)There never was a Saddam - Old George Bush's CIA made him up to oppress the goo

• (The Leno Answer) He is working at a 7-11 in Trenton, NJ.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • (The Pat O'Riley Answer) He's on CNN doing color like every other good anti-American former politcia

• (The Dr. Ruth Answer) That's his business.

• (The American Public's Answer) I don't know or care

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

BKM

Cyburbian
Saudi Arabia or Egypt

I think the one Saudi Prince (the one who's visited W's ranch) cut a deal. Hence, the evaporation of the Baath Party and the vaunted Iraqi army. The goal was to avoid a long period of urban warfare that enflamed the Arab world. Of course, I won't discuss in detail my opnion of the "Arab Street" and our "allied" authoritarian governments' pet media that inflame the situation, but. . .

donk

Cyburbian
He is hiding out listening to Britney Spears.

I had much music on last night while I was cooking dinner and the news portion of the day came on. They claimed that in one of Saddam's houses was a beauty parlour with press clippings of Britney mounted on the walls.

They also said that a whole bunch of US movies where found as well, including Sleepless in Seattle.

http://www.muchmusic.com/news/ about half way down the page.

So not only was he a dictator, he was a dictator with rotten taste in music.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Didn't they also find framed photos of the Bush twins in one of Uday's places?

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Dead. Such a high profile figure would not be able to stay underground for so long.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
He's in Cuba, helping Fidel Castro fight the American Infidels ;)

Now, seriously speaking, I think he's dead until proven alive :) but I find that there are high chances that he's dead.....