• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Where is Dan?

yaff

Cyburbian
Dan,

I have determined from hints on the boards that an opportunity has arisen for you to relocate to Kansas City. Congratulations!
I am waiting with baited breath for details. I

I am also job hunting in the Chicago area but have not had much success yet. My preference is to stay in the Chicago area since my husband is still finishing up a graduate degree here (in his 2nd year) and i have family here and am on my local plan commission. Any information or ideas from anyone would be appreciated.

I think Dan is still on the return leg of his national tour, and imagine we'll be getting an update soon.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
I'm in Kansas City now. I just spent the last week in Buffalo with Mom and Dad. Right now, I'm looking for a house; on Friday night, I'll be heading to Atlanta. From there, it's back to Orlando.