• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

Where the hell is the hockey playoff thread?!?

nerudite

Cyburbian
LOL... you can try to tease me all you want. But I've been a Leafs fan for so long, I don't even get disappointed by the boys anymore. Keep trying... you won't get under my skin :)

Mastiff

Gunfighter
nerudite said:
LOL... you can try to tease me all you want. But I've been a Leafs fan for so long, I don't even get disappointed by the boys anymore. Keep trying... you won't get under my skin :)

I don't tease you to get under your skin... I tease you because it's fun! ;)

Habanero

Cyburbian
OT: when should the Stanley cup playoffs final game be next year approx? Sorry, gotta set a date- :p

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
TexasPlanner said:
OT: when should the Stanley cup playoffs final game be next year approx? Sorry, gotta set a date- :p

Hard to tell - isn't there supposed to be a lockout next season?

If they play, I think you're safe from mid-June on.

Man...first night with no playoff hockey in over a week. I didn't know what to do with myself.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Tranplanner said:
Man...first night with no playoff hockey in over a week. I didn't know what to do with myself.

Yeah... we rented a movie. Guess what he picked up at the video store? Mystery, Alaska... hockey movie! I just can't escape it ;)

I'm driving down to Great Falls this weekend... I'll be missing the hockey games unless I can pick up CBC radio or something.