• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

which cartoon character are you?

Floridays

Cyburbian
The attached quiz is a mindless way to waste about 5-10 minutes of your Friday afternoon!

I am Sponge Bob Square Pants. Who are YOU?

Attachments

Budgie

Cyburbian
I'm a cross between Shaggy, Fog Horn Leghorn, Tippy Turtle and Fritz the Cat.

Habanero

Cyburbian
(29-34 points) You are Sponge Bob Square Pants: You are the classic person that everyone loves. You are the best friend anyone could ever want to have and never want to loose. You never cause harm to anyone and they wouldn’t ever not understand your feelings. Life is a journey it's funny and calm for the most part. Stay away from traitors and jealous people & then you will be stress free. :-D

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
36 points, that means I'm

You are Charlie Brown: you are tender, you fall in love quickly but you are also very serious about all relationships. You are a family person. You call your Mom every Sunday. You have many friends and may occasionally forget a few birthdays. Don't let your passion confuse you with reality.

Suburb Repairman

moderator in moderation
Staff member
I'm a Charlie Brown. Charlie Brown was always a favorite character of mine. :-D

AubieTurtle

Cyburbian
Budgie said:
I'm a cross between Shaggy, Fog Horn Leghorn, Tippy Turtle and Fritz the Cat.
Tippy Turtle was the greatest! One of these days I'm going to try his balsa wood covered balloon trick at the post office. :)

Though it'd be fun to say I'm Tippy Turtle or Bob the Angry Flower, I'm probably most like the owl from the old tootsie roll pop commercial.

Dragon

Cyburbian
I'm Sponge Bob, I guess when my lease is up, I'll be relocating to a pineapple :p .