• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Which Dysfunctional Care Bear are you?

donk

Cyburbian
I'm also nihilist bear, which somewhat matches my boober fraggle personality assessment.

WTF?

I'm stoner bear? I've never even puffed in my life. Seriously. But I am pretty friendly and laid back, and gosh darn it, people like me.....

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Bondage Bear

Planner Girl, are you proud of me now?

Habanero

Cyburbian
nerudite said:

I was a gay bear too... uh... ok!
They've got me pegged, I took it again and I still got Gay Bear. Maybe I'll go home tonight and tell James I'm a lesbian Carebear and see what he thinks. ;)

nerudite

Cyburbian
I played with the various options, just to see what came up. The funniest one is Redneck Bear... I kept hoping someone would get it...

Cardinal

Cyburbian
jtfortin said:

Watch out for Mike in Denver Cyburbianites!
Just for the record, I am a perfect gentleman. I'm the kind of guy to buy a lady a drink. If she has had too much to drink, I would be the kind of guy to make sure she got safely back to her hotel (or mine, if it was closer).

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Im bondage bear but thats not a shock now is it?

Yes bturk i am VERY proud of you-heres your chaps Congrats!

PG