• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Who stoped the clock?

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Aww Mike that sucks and its such a nice fri afternoon in this area.

Good luck and enjoy the weekend

smarty

Cyburbian
east coasties.......sheesh!!!!

I've still got another 3.57 hours left on my clock, which know seems to be running in reverse....................

nerudite

Cyburbian
We only work 9 days out of 10... so today is my RDO (regular day office). Just got done watching Amelie (someon suggested it in another thread... good choice whoever that was!)

Habanero

Cyburbian
Must be nice-

At least for all of you East coasters it's approching fast, I'm a whole 3 hours behind you and I'm dragging. In fact, I went home for lunch and made coffee especially to bring ice coffee back up to work.. and I forgot it. I didn't even remember making coffee until my other half got home and called me at work to ask why the coffee maker was on...

*ARGH*

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Only 4:00

But hey, I'm the boss this week, and busted my ass...

Perhaps I'll give myself the rest of the day off!

nerudite

Cyburbian
Considering you were battling fires (both figurative and literal), you probably deserve it Mastiff!

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Oddly...

1) I'm still here at 4:30, and have been thinking about a beer for two hours.

2) The Mayor came in... not to say, "Hey, what a great job you did", but, "Hey... Why are you messing with the junkyard guy who's in the residential neighborhood?" (Politics, ugh... I like the Mayor, I hate what he has to do...)

3) This has, without question, been the most productive last two hours of the week I've ever had. I knocked three or four nagging little B.S. items off the list (One that's been around since July 1st), and made significan progress on a water rate study that simply HAS to get done soon. If it weren't for an engineering estimate I'm waiting on... it'd be done, too.

Yay me!