• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Who's wierder - Texan or Wisconsinite

Which is Wierder - Texan or Wisconsinite

• Texan

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Wisconsite

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I've elaborated a theory below

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Here's a WTF

story

So.. whihc one is wierder - the Texan or the Wisconsinite?

Habanero

Cyburbian
That's a big WTF?!? A- suicide chatroom? SO what, you share tips and ideas? B- Then pretending to be suicidal? I don't know, I think I would've thought something was strange when the suicidal person asked me to murder them..

Runner

Cyburbian
Those two are both freaks and I guess you find whackos everywhere.

However, generally speaking I think people who walk around with cowboy hats on their heads are a lot less weird than those who prefer to wear a block of cheese ;)

Jeff

Cyburbian
Runner said:
Those two are both freaks and I guess you find whackos everywhere.

However, generally speaking I think people who walk around with cowboy hats on their heads are a lot less weird than those who prefer to wear a block of cheese ;)
Well considering that we've taken to wearing cheese steaks on our heads around here, I gotta go with the freaks in the nut hugger jeans, dinner plate belt buckle, and 10 gallon caps if you know what I mean...

kms

Cyburbian
They are both freaks.

Re: the suicide chat room - if you able to contribute ideas and techniques, does that make you a suicide failure? The ones who are successful can't contribute any ideas.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
I have to echo KMS's sentiments.

Another thing to consider - Texans and Wisonsinites are both 'mericans, so they've gotta be somewhat weird just to start.... ;)

Wow. this one took some thinking. but i had to say that lots of people want to kill themselves and then back out (the Wisconsinite), but to offer to kill a stranger while having sex with her and just say they went through with it, the Wisconsinite is dead, the Texan has to live with having done that. so my vote was the texan.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
KMateja said:
Wow. this one took some thinking. but i had to say that lots of people want to kill themselves and then back out (the Wisconsinite), but to offer to kill a stranger while having sex with her and just say they went through with it, the Wisconsinite is dead, the Texan has to live with having done that. so my vote was the texan.
My question is whether the Texan has done this before.