• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Why a High School in Central Florida is NOT going to Hell

SGB

Cyburbian
Another severe blow right to the heart of conformity!

Good for them!

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
wow... heartbreaking, compared with the Why antisocial drug addicts are going to hell, news here...

Some drug addicts broke into a pre-school, stole things, trashed the little kids work, used their toys to drink alcohol, broke their bathrooms and filled them with used syringes... No it's not the same event that happened in mid september, that event apparently did not involve drugs or at least they didn't leave the place filled with syringes and empty bottles of alcohol.. the similarity is that both events ocurred in poor areas of Santiago...

Events like the one I mentioned make me want to ask EG for his guns...seriously. :(

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
That is a very heart warming story. Glad to hear that some teenagers are actually caring about doing something nice.

Not to split hairs or anything but I think the school is in Tempe, AZ not Florida. The kids in Fla are still not that nice.

Habanero

Cyburbian
Trail Nazi said:
That is a very heart warming story. Glad to hear that some teenagers are actually caring about doing something nice.

Not to split hairs or anything but I think the school is in Tempe, AZ not Florida. The kids in Fla are still not that nice.

Nope, I'm in AZ and that wouldn've been all over the news out here. It was in FL (insert bad joke here).

El Feo

Cyburbian
el Guapo said:
This touched my dark little evil-conservative heart.
Mine too, EG.

Now, back to my morning meal of baby seal tartar and fresh squeezed puppy blood. ;)

(Seriously, a very nice story to start the day with.)

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
It is in AZ. There is no such high school in Tampa FL. Our local station just posted it as an interesting news item on their web site.

Still, it's a nice story.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
YEAHHHHHH I'm homecoming king and I pooped my pants. YEAHHHHhhhhhhhhh.

No in all seriousness it made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me hurl...............................................