• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Why Chile is going to heaven #1

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
From Ananova.com:

Valentina Serrati has her left eye, both ears and mouth taped up for her "Miss TV" performance at the Contemporary Arts Museum. The images she films are shown live on a television.

She told Las Ultimas Noticias online: "This work is about the way we see ourselves and what we expect other people to see when they look at us.

"My performance mixes a criticism of beauty pageants and the obsession with reality shows on TV."
You MUST visit the site to see Valentina. SFW.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Ummmm. I'm changing my NYE plans. "Honey, I'm going to Chile, I'll be home a little late." :-D

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Never trust sexy people.

Sure you're getting attention in a bikini as an artistic statement, not like those other beauty pageant girls who are degrading themselves. Just like the sexy PETA activists are standing on busy corners nude for the poor animals. ^o)