• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Why fake Hollywood marriages between alcoholic hasbeens and freaks are going to HELL!

el Guapo

Capitalist
http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/10/21/gest.minnelli.ap/index.html

Who would have guessed this one was headed in to the crapper? Caught me off guard!

....In one incident last June in London, court papers allege Minnelli consumed a bottle of vodka before she threw a lamp at Gest in their hotel suite.

She later "began beating [Gest] about the head and face with her fists," the lawsuit said. When Gest asked a security guard to intervene, court papers say Minnelli punched him in the stomach.

When the couple married in March 2002, attendees said Minnelli danced in happiness at the altar. Hundreds of fans lined Fifth Avenue to watch guests including actors Michael Douglas, Anthony Hopkins and David Hasselhoff, rocker Elton John and TV news personality Barbara Walters arrive in limousines...

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Edit: Hollywood Going to Hell?

Is this a recent revelation?

And we care because.........???????? ;-)

Last edited:

el Guapo

Capitalist
mendelman said:
Going to Hell?

Is this a recent revelation?

And we care because.........????????
One must search the throbbing brain of Cyburbia for "going to Hell" - then realize the spoon exists only in your mind.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Next thing you know Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley will split up! Then I'll be depressed.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
el Guapo said:
One must search the throbbing brain of Cyburbia for "going to Hell" - then realize the spoon exists only in your mind.
What is this 'spoon' of which you speak?

I use only knives when I eat.:cool:

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
:) THATS GREAT! :)

One cant laugh enough at that. The guy sits and takes multiple beatings. Bad enough to cause permanant damage! I suppose he deserved it though, hiding the vodka bottles on her and all! :)

Should have had her arrested and jailed for spousel abuse!

I can hear the poor bastard screaming as Liza wails on him!

NOT IN THE FACE!

NOT IN THE FACE!

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
This is another case of a spoiled celebrity. ;-) BTW, David Gest resembles Nicolas Cage in the photo.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Minnelli and Gest separated in July, just 16 months after they wed at a celebrity-studded ceremony that featured best man Michael Jackson carrying the bride's train. Elizabeth Taylor served as maid of honor.
Anything to do with Mikey Jackson is bound to be bad. Just ask Mcully Culkin. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME BUBBLES!!!!!!!

otterpop

Cyburbian
Ten million bucks for getting ass-whippings from an anorexic, drunk, fifty-something has-been? What could Liza weigh? 100 pounds soaking wet? If she kicked his ass he should be too embarrassed to admit it.

Otis

Cyburbian
otterpop said:
Ten million bucks for getting ass-whippings from an anorexic, drunk, fifty-something has-been? What could Liza weigh? 100 pounds soaking wet? If she kicked his ass he should be too embarrassed to admit it.
That's more than most of the bums of the month got for letting Michael Tyson beat them to a pulp.