• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Why Indiana Will Be Late (or Early) going to Hell

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Gedunker said:
I am proud to let ya'll know that I am in one of the "double-fast time" counties. :-D
So, you should be able to get your work done in half the time and also double your workload, right? ;-)

H

Cyburbian
Hoosiers might just be some of the most stuborn people on earth. I have some family in central Indiana and have never liked the "Indiana Time". Shows that come on at 8 in the winter come on at 7 in the summer (or do I have that backwards?). How do ya'll keep tract of things relative to the rest of the country?

Though however, Indiana might the only state in the union to not change, but as far as the world is concerned it is common not to change.

Those form others countries, does your country change?

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
mendelman said:
So, you should be able to get your work done in half the time and also double your workload, right? ;-)
Of course! How do you think I find time for Cyburbia? ;-)