• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Why Louisiana Is Going To Hell #1

Repo Man

Cyburbian
That report was hilarous, especially the bulletpoints on page 3. I hope that lady doesn't get pregnant becuse those two should not reproduce!

biscuit

Cyburbian
Holy crap that's funny. Although it's a shame the Blonde Adonis was fired b/c he didn't even seem to have 10% for a bail bondsman. Maybe they can get jobs as a reoccuring extras on COPS. I know it's mean but geez those two look like they've already fallen off the tower.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
My gawd .. she's 45, he's 44. They look at least 15 years older.

Back in Florida, in "the town next door," many women seemed to appear 10 to 15 years older than their age. None of them laughed, either ... they all cackled instead. "Yeah, damn straight ... cah cah cah cah cah."

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Dan said:
Back in Florida, in "the town next door," many women seemed to appear 10 to 15 years older than their age. None of them laughed, either ... they all cackled instead. "Yeah, damn straight ... cah cah cah cah cah."
I hope Ft Lauderdale is different when I get there Friday!

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Chet said:
I hope Ft Lauderdale is different when I get there Friday!
Yeah. In Ft. Lauderdale, they'll all be talking with New York accents. My skin is crawling just thinking about it...

pete-rock

Cyburbian
I was actually going to start a "Why Chicago is Going to Hell" thread, what with idiots attacking baseball umpires and high school hazings and all, but there's no need for that now.

These fools will probably end up on "Springer" as a result.