• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Why Robert J. Milbrandt, Teresa L. Milbrandt, and Mary K. Russell are Going to Hell

Seabishop

Cyburbian
This is surely the worst "going to hell" example ever, and is one of the most evil things I've ever heard of. :-{

nerudite

Cyburbian
That's just horrible! That poor girl...going through death counseling, thinking she's going to die. I can't even imagine how parents and grandperents could have done that to a child.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
8-! I am shocked! :-o :-c

That is mean and discouraging for people that DO have cancer and NEED help. I mean how can you really trust people with these kind of horrible a$$holes around!

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Hell is too good for those scumbags. Hannah should be taken away and placed with a family that will provide here with love and respect.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
I saw last night on the news that she has been sentenced to 7 years and he to 4. Meanwhile the daughter gets to spend the rest of her life dealing...

I oppose the death penalty, but I'd be willing to make an exception!

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
Seabishop said:
This is surely the worst "going to hell" example ever, and is one of the most evil things I've ever heard of. :-{
And that is why I never put any of my coinage into those tins or fishbowls at the checkout line. I know, they are heartbreaking, but you never know when you are being taken. And I speak from personal experience. Six years ago when my brother had a stroke and became disabled, his friends and other well-wishers organized a benefit concert on his behalf. When I got wind of the effort, I called the organizer and asked her not to have such an event. They claimed that my brother had unpaid medical bills and were just trying to help. I explained that all his bills were paid and was therefore unnecessary to hold an event on his behalf. She held the event anyway. They raised about $1,000.00. She gave it to my brother. He did not know what to do with it. It was a burden we did not want to bear, given all that happened to my brother. In the end, we donated the money to a foundation connected to the rehabilitation center my brother visited.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
from what i heard blame/punish the parents.
get the kid into therapy (NO Drugs) to deal with the situation.