• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Why Socialized medicine is going to hell #1

donk

Cyburbian
My first going to hell

From a recent news story

This pisses me off to no end. Here an idiot eats something they should'nt for reason's they should'nt and we are supposed to feel sorry for her and foot the bill. The media has played this up as a poor girl accidentally posioned herself.

I thought morons eating poison was one way to improve the gene pool. Oops I forgot where I am, they want to maintain the high stupidity quotient .

On a related note, the BF was showing everyone the 'shrooms they ate, they did not even look like magic ones, way too big and wrong shape.

Morons, just cost a deserving person a new liver.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Why oh why? I guess this is the main contradiction to the darwin theory... people making efforts for stupid people to survive..

So will she sue the doctors because they prevented her form winning the Darwin award?

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
And what about those waiting for a liver transplant who need it because of reasons out of their control and not something they did becase of stupidity?

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
I learned a valuable lesson from that article. Maybe we should all go outside and eat the first thing that we see. Ummmm...yummy for me tummy!!!