• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Why the NRA Should NOT Sponsor Easter Egg Hunts

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
What did you expect, its in Flint, MI.

I remember when I lived in Pittsburgh, my roomate was robbed at gun point while he was working the graveyard shift at the Uni-mart. The never found the robbers, but they found the gun in somebody's backyard.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Some people should not be permitted out in public...

as for Flint.. it is nothern version of 8 mile

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
GLASSPORT, Pa. -- Several parents and children were upset by a Glassport church's Easter show, in which a bunny character was whipped and eggs were broken.
Jennifer Norelli-Burke, another parent who saw the show, said performers broke eggs meant for an Easter egg hunt and portrayed a drunken man and a self-mutilating woman.
Sounds like performance ahht to me. I assume this was all performed in the nude, with an image of Ronald Reagan projected onto a large screen.

"The rabbit of Easter ... it is dead! Dead, like the God of Herr Neitzsche!"

"Angst. Angst. Angst. Now we must dance, for both the Easter Bunny and art are dead! Sauber, ist alles sauber? Was kann ich mit einem solchen Körper? La la la la la la la la la la la!"

biscuit

Cyburbian
kms said:
Irresponsible adults....
Wow. 8-! I go away for four days and miss the greatest show of the season. Do you think this one will be playing Heinz Hall sometime soon. ;-)

BKM

Cyburbian
Dan said:
Sounds like performance ahht to me. I assume this was all performed in the nude, with an image of Ronald Reagan projected onto a large screen.

"The rabbit of Easter ... it is dead! Dead, like the God of Herr Neitzsche!"

"Angst. Angst. Angst. Now we must dance, for both the Easter Bunny and art re dead! Sauber, ist alles sauber? Was kann ich mit einem solchen Körper? La la la la la la la la la la la!"

Dan, you rock!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
"Unlike Christ and his resurrection, the rabbit continues to be dead.

Dead. Dead. Dead!

Das gestohlene Scwein und die Tote Schwiegermutter! Die Zeit für Pflicht ist gekommen! Kommt zum Heer-Für Kaiser, Gott und Vaterland! Zeig mir den Bus mit den Leuten, die das interessiert! La la la la la la la la la la!"