• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Why Wiarton is going to hell

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
I think that it makes the puffy rat more interesting to see after knowing he is a blood crazed killer :) After all, it throws in the horror element for his burrough mates. "Crap! 6 more weeks of winter. How the hell do I stay awake for 6 freaken weeks. Wiarton is gonna KILL ME!" :)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Celebrities think they can do anything. This is small-town Canada, though. Have things really gotten so bad up there? I say, let the invasion begin now!

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Oh no! My dog is also a murderer! He's killed a few rats and a few birds.... SO what?!?! It's friggin natural...so now will this Wiarton Willie be held prisioner and if found guilty with he go to the electric chair for the murders?

pandersen

Cyburbian
My old beagle loved to roast ground hogs in an open fire when our family burned leaves and deadfall in the autumn. That darn dog had one ground hog hole so well excavated he could go down the hole head first, get into their lair and turn around and come out head first again - usally with a prize.

My only complaint was that after partially cooking himself up a nice ground hog dinner, the bloody dog would then save the remains to role in several days later - loads of fun rising that stink from him!

Last edited:

biscuit

Cyburbian
It was a conspiracy I tell you.
A hit put out by Punxsutauney Phil (a.k.a. "The Don of Groundhogs") to do away with the competition.