• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Why Wisconsin Is Going To Hell #15

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
The Sopranos moved in

Anyway, I'm guessing the daughter WAS a slut and a whore.

EDIT: Actually they've been here a while. A dumb a$$ cousin of mine married into a local mob family. Repo- maybe you heard of them starts with B- B- Bali- *whack*

Rem

Cyburbian
Anyway, I'm guessing the daughter WAS a slut and a whore.
I don't know. You are putting a lot of faith in the judgement of a guy who marries a 17 year old girl, gets her pregnant, and then calls her names when the mother in law has recently assaulted her own kids.

Personally I haven't spoken to my MIL for two years - I don't like to interrupt.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Oh I am familiar with the B-Family. They were such huge stories in the 70s and 80s. I miss the gold old days when we had a legitimate mob here in Milwaukee.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I went to high school with the grandson. Nice guy, but troubled.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
whoa... now that's great anger control there! geez...

"We handeled it the Sicilian way" yup, that is definately a rational thought and in no way carried by emotions....

god damn weirdos (sorry weirdos :D)