• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Why Wisconsin is Going to Hell Yet Again

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Oh, come on, how could this guy hurt anyone with those puppy dog eyes. I'm sure it was all some misunderstanding.;)

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Seabishop said:
Oh, come on, how could this guy hurt anyone with those puppy dog eyes. I'm sure it was all some misunderstanding.;)

I heard he was just polishing his rocket and it just went off.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Oh It's so nice to see that somebody copied our legal system!
Yeah kids that burn and kill some homeless guy get out of jail in just a few weeks.. Sexual offenders get out in like 5 years for "good conduct", and thiefs are back on the street within days.. And I'll won't even say anything about the preferential treatment that the "thiefs with ties" get...

And on subject with sexual offenders: We still haven't found Paul Shaeffer, the leader of a german colony, that has tons of sexual offense acusations and must be hiding somewhere between Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein...

tsc

Cyburbian
SkeLeton said:
And on subject with sexual offenders: We still haven't found Paul Shaeffer, ...

He can be found at Ed Sullivan Theater...playing keyboards

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
Seabishop said:

He looks like the guy who played, "Jaws" in that James Bond flick, "Moonraker."