• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! 👋 will dezine 4 fud

Bunabayashi

Cyburbian
Hey gang,

Me: Transitioning from grad program in landscape design at GWU to the MLA proggie at Virginia Tech's Washington-Alexandria Architectural Consortium. In direct violaton of Standing Order #268 I classify myself philosophically as a praxeological austro-paleolibertarian, Rothbardian anarcho-capitalist extremist, Hoppean propertarian, and politically incorrect canonist.

I'm fairly certain my career will include brownfield remediation and greenroof design-- other than that I'm having too much of a blast playing in various aspects of landscape architecture to specialize yet.

I'm happy to be here, and with that I'll leave you with the startling story of the rarest coffee in the world.

Last edited:

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
OK, mister philiosophy-section-of-the-local-indie-bookstore, I'm glad you don't classify yourself too narrowly. :-D

Welcome from the frigid wastes of northeastern Illinois.

Last edited:

SGB

Cyburbian
Welcome from relatively-warm-but-still-snowing central New York.

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Bunabayashi said:
I classify myself philosophically as a praxeological austro-paleolibertarian, Rothbardian anarcho-capitalist extremist, Hoppean propertarian, and politically incorrect canonist.
QUOTE]

HUH??

Dude you lost me on that one.

Anyhow, Welcome glad you joined.

The Irish One

(S)He is trying to divide us with identity politics! ;-)

Welcome to Cyburbia, enjoy your stay and make really cool contributions in the form of mass pictures and subjective commentaries.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Welcome from Ohio River Mile Marker 609, north shore, Eastern Standard Time Zone (still, I think). Enjoy.

JNL

Cyburbian
Welcome Bunabayashi. I look forward to hearing more from you :)

Doitnow

Cyburbian
We need all kinds of people here

philosophically as a praxeological austro-paleolibertarian, Rothbardian anarcho-capitalist extremist, Hoppean propertarian, and politically incorrect canonis
Did you ever go to sea with one Captain Haddock??
Anyway!Welcome aboard mate.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Bunabayashi said:
Hey gang,

I classify myself philosophically as a praxeological austro-paleolibertarian, Rothbardian anarcho-capitalist extremist, Hoppean propertarian, and politically incorrect canonist.

QUOTE]

Welcome.... Do "prax.... .... .... ... ... ..noist" drink beer?

Bunabayashi

Cyburbian
OK, I admit it, I ripped off my lengthy and obtuse 'label' from Karen DeCoster.

Thanks for your warm welcomes.... I did at one time in my life drink beer, however I think I reached my lifetime quota of alcohol around age 19.

:-0

Dave