• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Would you like some steroids with those cheerios?

nerudite

Cyburbian
He has a yahoo fanclub and everything... I hope it's photoshop, because it's kind of creepy.

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
At least he's not on the juice. One can only imagine what all those hormones and chemicals would do to an 8yo.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
I bet he could still get beaten up by bullies at school.

I feel sad for this kid. he should be out riding his bike and building forts, not on a strict diet and weight room regimen.

Why do bodybuilders aslways have that same stupid smile?

michaelskis

Cyburbian
That has to be the saddest thing I have ever seen. Fifteen years from now, that kid will be flipping out on everything, have his therapy bills will be more than his house, car, and school payments.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I was hoping this was photoshop...poor kid...I bet he can't crush a beer can with his forehead! :p

Seriously though: He's on to a life of suffering... He'll get teased, and if he ends up in violence, will undoubtfully end in jail. It's sad really...

El Feo

Cyburbian
Why all the handwringing?

45 years from now, this kid will be Governor of California, chrissakes!