Seabishop said:Dan, to prevent an hour of giggling at the meeting say up front -"Ladies and gentlemen of the Commission, applicants, and viewers at home . . . lets take a minute to laugh at the fact that this proposed development looks like a penis. . . ok, now on to the proposed drainage. . ."
You could also just deny the application based on obscenity laws.
Zoning Goddess said:How in the world could anyone actually present this case after seeing this thread?
donk said:Would it be appropriate to bond the developer to insure the erection of structures as ordered?
biscuit said:I wonder if they'll need to hire a landscaper to keep the bushes trimmed.
Mastiff said:Restrictive covenants:
- No kittens
- No back door entries allowed
- No children playing with balls in the street
- No unsanitary discharge
- Roofs must be guttered to alleviate excessive dripping
- Each owner must be mindful of his own gutter
- Noice must cease at the stroke of midnight