• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Would you rather ... #3

Would you rather.....

• Have your fingernails pulled off... OR

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Hot pokers up your rear?

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Now they're getting interesting.

How big are the hot pokers?

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Fingernails....see "Would you rather part 2"...

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Id loose the finger nails-that happens alot when you have long nails anyway and me bum would be sore already from the well read the earlier post

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Ummm...I'm thinking she means the WHOLE nail, quick and all - that would be very, very painful. Almost as painful as the hot pokers up the bum.

Tex are you busy doing addtional "research", or are you going to enlighten us as to what it was you saw? I think Prudence may be interested...

Hmm... yes - it is ripping all the fingernail off, quick and all. And the hot poker is in for a couple seconds - but would still do mucho damage. i voted for the poker, meself.

Habanero

Cyburbian
whoops, counter call.. argh, extra work...

they were these new "toys" that were made of glass.. cost upwards of $300!! But that's all..

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Oh the pretty glass/pyrex looking things with the umm...textured parts being some nice colour?

Saw those this weekend NEAT! but im not spending that kinda money for THAT

Habanero

Cyburbian
Yeah, those. Quite nice... I would get one but I'm sure we'd have a Steve Martin incident with someone in my family pulling it out and using it as a book end or something...

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
PlannerGirl said:
Oh the pretty glass/pyrex looking things with the umm...textured parts being some nice colour?
Enemas, hot pokers up the bum ... hey, Sigmund, whatcha' make of all this?

Me ... well ... uhhh ... short and quick pain over days-long agony and long-term permanent damage. PlannerGirl, administer the Acme heated buttplug, please ...