• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Would you rather ... #8

Oof! or El Paso?

• "Time to get the 'ol system flushed ... sigh."

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • "River don't look too grand to me."

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Undergo mandatory daily ... uhhh, irrigation treatments for the rest of your life ...

or live in El Paso for the rest of your life?

El Feo

Cyburbian
El Paso + El Paso water = living in El Paso and "daily system flushes"

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Tha Palladian touches to the mobile estate (arched windows) really set it off as an attractive home. Add to that the car canopy with a real metal roof, and the extensive landscaping, and this is a fine home. If it is typical of El Paso, I'm there!

Well, really, I have seen some nice parts to El Paso so I don't htink it is fair to dis the whole place.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
People around here pay big bucks for high colonics, talk about a power flush.

nerudite

Cyburbian
I don't know much about El Paso, but I know just about any place in Texas is too hot for me at least six months out of the year. I'll take the irrigation treatment, thanks.

Who administers the flushings? That could radically alter my opinion. Likewise, who are my neighbors in El Paso? Do they administer the flushing? Ich.