• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Wow, it's warmer here (Toledo) than in Florida!

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
It was only 38 d. at my house, just north of Orlando, this morning. Brrr! But we'll be up near 70 this afternoon.

nerudite

Cyburbian
It's unseasonably warm here... it's going to be 43F/6C today... and it's already over freezing. Wonderful! :) :) :)

Floridays

Cyburbian
Super Amputee Cat said:
Toledo, Ohio: 35F
Crestview, Fla: 28F
Ocala, Fla: 34F

94Temps_-_2004-02_19_1.gif
Sorry, Cat. You may have been in the lead this morning but you're falling behind...
according to weather.com:
Ocala, FL: 61
Crestview, FL: 57
Toledo, OH: 43
And of course, don't forget that down here in South FL, we're currently sunny and 67. Wheeee!!!!

Rem

Cyburbian
The predicted maximum today is 40C (104F). My youngest daughter is having her Swimming Carnival today too - I bet she's a tad grumpy this evening. :-\

biscuit

Cyburbian
Rem said:
The predicted maximum today is 40C (104F). My youngest daughter is having her Swimming Carnival today too - I bet she's a tad grumpy this evening. :-\
I think I would be too. It's 104 plus I'm guessing you have some humidity there as well. No thank you!

Rem

Cyburbian
biscuit said:
I think I would be too. It's 104 plus I'm guessing you have some humidity there as well. No thank you!
We normally have relatively low humidity during the hottest months, but this year we have the joint pleasures of a drought and high humidity. Yesterday's max was 33C (91F) with RH of 86.6% at 9.00 am falling to 73.1% at 3.00 pm.