• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

WTF?? Springboks naked training

biscuit

Cyburbian
WTF was the point of all of that. People do ropes courses to build teamwork, not climb into holes while naked.
Honestly it sounds kind of gay to me.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
biscuit said:
WTF was the point of all of that. People do ropes courses to build teamwork, not climb into holes while naked.
Honestly it sounds kind of gay to me.
uh huh uh huh...you said holes

uh huh uh huh...you said gay (not that there is anything wrong with that):)

JNL

Cyburbian
What about the bit about being ordered back into the freezing lake at gunpoint? And being given food then not allowed to eat it?

Crazy stuff!!!

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
JNL said:
What about the bit about being ordered back into the freezing lake at gunpoint? And being given food then not allowed to eat it?

Crazy stuff!!!
Sounds like the Iran team, or was it the Iraqie (feminine) team?

Rem

Cyburbian
A lot of weird stuff goes on in that team - remember they dropped a player from the squad just before the world cup because he insisted on not rooming with black team mates. Maybe something quite radical was necessary to break down some barriers.

Then again it could have been an intelligence test - the smart ones were expected to tell them to shove it.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
So, on top of the carjackings, crime,corruption, and mass emigration, we've got combat rugby training in the nude.

This thread should be titled Why Sef'frica is going to Hell #163.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Well at least it isn't the congolese rugby team... I bet they eat bad players and coaches...