• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

WTF?

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Hey, at least it is more colorful than watching "Happy, the human pin cushion" pound a nail through his toungue into a board on a sunday night! :)

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Look at the 2nd picture and the gentleman in the background on the right. He looks like he is going to puke! :)

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Caption for the second pic:

Chow Yang makes a serious error in judgement when he runs into his grandmothers circle of friends and yells, "Knitting sucks, knitted sweaters suck, and all of you little old ladies suck, too!"

Jeff

Cyburbian
Google "Okeepa Ceremony" (play with the spelling) for some tasty pics ....

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
Casting Lord Deathstrike, the counterpart to Kelly Hu's Lady Deathstrike, for the upcoming X3: X-Men Punctured begins.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
although sushi sounds good right about now. i don't think the girl in the next cubicle over washed to well this morning.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Rumpy Tuna said:
although sushi sounds good right about now. i don't think the girl in the next cubicle over washed to well this morning.
That is SO wrong... Funny, but oh so wrong!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
If only could do that to my scrotum and still wear pants....

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Chet said:
TMI TMI!

What a horrible image to have in my head before lunch.....

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Chet said:
Now we know how Chet is going to get back at his employer for downsizing his department.