• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

"Wub-Wub" v. "Making Love"

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
"Fukky-fukky" v. "Making Love"

Okay, here is another of those "Which term do you use?" questions.

You know when you are horny and want to get busy?! Well, do you use the term "fukky-fukky" before you nuzzle them in the who-know-whats to Whitesnake? Or do you say we are "making love" and then do the ol' bump-and-giggle all night long to Barry White?

I grew up with "making love" but the kids today do the "fukky-fukky" thing.

Back in the 90's it was called "knockin' da boots," but now it's generally referred to as "gettin' ya swerve on" or "da freaky deaky."

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I try not to use words. Its harder for the vict.. errr partners to identify you. :)

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
GF terms it mounting the mustang...especially when she's wearing her leather chaps and vest. I like poking the pony.

Last edited:

Habanero

Cyburbian
LOL. In high school is was "bumping uglies", now, I don't think I refer to it as anything unless in conversation as somethin', somethin', somethin'.

One night when we were both extremely tired, I suggested to my husband that instead of doing 'The Wild Thing' we could do "The Sedate Thing" because I really wasn't energetic enough to be wild but also did not want to miss out completely. He thought that was hysterical and it sort of stuck as a name for such activities.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Michele Zone said:
One night when we were both extremely tired, I suggested to my husband that instead of doing 'The Wild Thing' we could do "The Sedate Thing" because I really wasn't energetic enough to be wild but also did not want to miss out completely. He thought that was hysterical and it sort of stuck as a name for such activities.
So... how does that work? Yeah, just dont push?

Chet said:
So... how does that work? Yeah, just dont push?
You don't do it for an hour, you don't change positions 3 or 4 times, and you don't get loud enough to wake the neighbors. Does that clear up your confusion?

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
What until she goes to the bathroom, grab her drink, then one part roofie and one part, oh wait I just usually say do you want to play, sort of like Chucky.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
I'm changing the title of this thread, only because it doesn't look good when the term fukky-fukky appears in "Threadspotting" on Cyburbia's index page.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Michele Zone said:
You don't do it for an hour, you don't change positions 3 or 4 times, and you don't get loud enough to wake the neighbors. Does that clear up your confusion?
*snarf*

Oh yes 6am and my soda is snarfed on the keyboard!