• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Yahoo's Most E-Mailed Photos

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
Do ya folks ever go to Yahoo's Most E-Mailed Photos directory? [linky]

You know what's most interesting about them? There are always three main themes for the images that get there: 1) Ta-tas galore, 2) Cutie animals, and 3) President Bush gaffes and goofy poses.

Today's photo highlight is Rasputin's wiener. I won't hotlink the image, just in case someone thinks an old shriveled member floating in a clear jar of fermeldahide is not worksafe. Indeed, it is gross looking. There is woman looking intently at the contents of the jar.

Do you know of any other good "Most Popular" photo sites? For things other than ta-tas and wieners?

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Wanigas? said:
Do you know of any other good "Most Popular" photo sites? For things_______________
Q. That the general public at large would be interested in or that I am interested in ?

nerudite

Cyburbian
www.pbase.com has some popular galleries listed... it's a good site for photos taken by average people or non-syndicated photographers, which are often quite good. There are some photos that are not worksafe if you check out the galleries of hot women. Otherwise, there are some great landscape and city shots throughout the site.

freewaytincan

Cyburbian
biscuit said:
It seems that Rasputin was a rather "healthy" fellow. ;-) :-#
That or she's a very small woman. Though that seems unfortunately unlikely.

I don't think I want anything to eat now...