• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

YAY! 1,000th post!

BKM

Cyburbian
In Beautiful Downtown Braddock, PA, of course :) Your choice of venues!

Thank you note to Dan Tasman

Dear Dan,
Thank you very much for my 1,000 post party. I had a lovely time. Who were all those other delightful people that were there?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Re: Thank you note to Dan Tasman

KMateja said:
Dear Dan,
Thank you very much for my 1,000 post party. I had a lovely time. Who were all those other delightful people that were there?
I think that's Tim with the blue face; Tranplanner is boxing the stormtrooper (better known as El Feo); Plannergirl has the red bandana; I'm off at the movie set (bow-chicka-bow-now)

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Re: Re: Thank you note to Dan Tasman

bturk said:

I think that's Tim with the blue face; Tranplanner is boxing the stormtrooper (better known as El Feo); Plannergirl has the red bandana; I'm off at the movie set (bow-chicka-bow-now)
Don't think you get out of there so easily Brian...I found you....see...I zoomed in just to highlight you. It's a bit fuzzy....so I'll enhance it a bit in my next post...

:)

NHPlanner

Staff member
Using the enhance feature on Photoshop...it becomes clear that Brian was indeed there....

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
3 simple truths

1. Never fight a land war in Asia

2. Never cross a Sicilian when death is on the line.

3. Never harrass a photoshopper!

LOL. This is the best party ever. Thanks guys (and a special thanks to NH for the spewed hot tea)

NHPlanner

Staff member
Re: 3 simple truths

bturk said:
1. Never fight a land war in Asia

2. Never cross a Sicilian when death is on the line.

3. Never harrass a photoshopper!
And don't forget these simple rules kids, and you too can escape the wrath of the photoshopper....

nerudite

Cyburbian
Dan said:
That chick on the right kind of looks how I did when I worked the Rennaissance Faire in high school. Except I had a little more cleavage showing.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Is the guy on the left supposed to be a dork from the future? Dude, you want space fries with that Galaxy Whopper?