• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

You don't say.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
an anoxeric 18 year old who is constantly in the spot and always reading about how thin you need to be and how the thin gilrs always get the hunks on TV, et al and is marketed by clothing makers that produce only trendy clothes that only go up to size 0.....never heard of such wackiness. ;-) B-) :-\

At the risk of sounding insenitive.......but.......Meh.

Budgie

Cyburbian
This sort of $hit really breaks my heart. I'm not saying that obesity or belimia (spelling) should be ignored, but it couldn't happen to a nicer girl.

boiker

Cyburbian
mendelman said:
an anoxeric 18 year old who is constantly in the spot and always reading about how thin you need to be and how the thin gilrs always get the hunks on TV, et al and is marketed by clothing makers that produce only trendy clothes that only go up to size 0.....never heard of such wackiness. ;-) B-) :-\
At the risk of sounding insenitive.......but.......Meh.

In America? How could this happen here.

double meh.

otterpop

Cyburbian
Maybe it goes back to her childhood. Mom couldn't tell the difference between them, and just kept feeding Ashley over and over. Set a pattern.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
And they say we have an obesity epidemic... BLARG!! That'll teach 'em.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Wait just a second... I thought that everyone knew that she had an eating problem before??? Come on, look at her, she looked like one of those kids in the commercials for sponsor a child from a 3rd world country.

I think that it is sad that in today’s society we too many times people are at opposite ends of the spectrum. They are either overweight or grossly underweight. I will admit that I am not all that attracted to heavier women, but I am far less attracted to a woman who is nothing but skin and bones. (I guess I would have to say healthy weight, fit and toned would be ideal)

AubieTurtle

Cyburbian
The girls with the hyphenated names always are trouble...

Anyhow, Ashley is going to New Zealand without Mary-Kate... how can that be? I thought they were conjoined.