• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Your Best Quality

How do you think people describe you to others? Better yet, what quality do you think best describes you?

For example, I think one of my best qualities is my sense of humor and ability to stay calm, cool and collected in frantic situations.

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
I think my best quality is my caring nature. Nothing concerns me more than the health and well-being of my soon-to-be wife, family, and friends. I'm also a very down-to-earth and easy-going guy (you know).

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
I shower every morning and there's no dirt beneath my finger nails.

kms

Cyburbian
I can keep a secret, so everyone tells me their problems and their dirt. That's what I think think others would say about me.

I think my best qualities are that I'm compassionate and fair, plus I'm a pretty good cook and baker.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Patient, considerate, willing to sacrifice self for others. At least that's what people have been telling me lately....

donk

Cyburbian
What i consider to be my positive traits include:

honest, funny, live what I preach(true and consistent to my personal and professional ethics).

my worst traits would be

love to gossip and love gossip
have a hard time keeping a secret
have a "spaghetti bowl fuse".(Super long, but you don't know where teh last 2 inches are)

Last edited:

otterpop

Cyburbian
My best quality is I am a good family man. A pretty good husband and a very good father.

Aside from that, I am good-natured, generous, helpful, smart, handsome, witty, funny, relatively hard-working, clean and reverant. Oh yeah, and very, very modest.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I "listen" to people so they can bitch and moan all they want... but I'm not really listening :p ;)

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
the naswer lady

I have yet to understand why but Im the person everyone calls or asks odd questions.

They all seem to think I just store random "stuff" in my head. Friends call for stuff from states away. I guess if I dont know the answer and scary enough I generaly do or can look it up fast but I know where to sent them to get their answer.

Did that come from being a librarian?

But its kinda weird

nerudite

Cyburbian
Charismatic! Just kidding...

Honesty and loyalty are high up there, but I guess my best quality would depend on who you were asking. ;)

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
I like this one. Mine are:

detirmination
imagination
handy with tools
improvisor/geryrigger

:) "JUNK YARD WARRIOR" ! :)