• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Your going down Michael

biscuit

Cyburbian
Rumpy Tunanator said:
Give him the chair. OT: did anybody watch South Park last night?
It's good to see that our system of framing black men who make more money than us is finally working. ;-)

Seriously, with all of the attention this has garnered, I don't know how it will be possible for the courts to find an 'impartial' jury.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
biscuit said:
It's good to see that our system of framing black men who make more money than us is finally working.
Michael Jackson is black?

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
biscuit said:
[snip}
I don't know how it will be possible for the courts to find an 'impartial' jury.
Even more difficult: a jury of his "peers."

Habanero

Cyburbian
YES!! South Park rocked last night!

I think it's about time he gets investigated, but I'd also like to see an investigation into the parents because only horrible, money grubbing, irresponsible parents wopuld let their child stay with MJ.

otterpop

Cyburbian
The man is guilty. It is as plain as the nose. . . no that's not right, . . ah . . .err . . .chin . . . no, that's not real either. . .cheekbones . . . no those are fake too. . .oh, dammit, never mind.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
LOL... Considering that the last time he paid the kid so they wouldn't prosecute...

If he's guilty he should go to jail.. just imagine what would happen in there.... The monster slips his soap bar in the shower, and you have the whole world media after it :p

Wait a minute, didn't he convert to islam? How about sending him to gitmo? :p

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
SkeLeton said:
Wait a minute, didn't he convert to islam? How about sending him to gitmo? :p
I think the Nation of Islam are his body guards.

He'll probally walk. I'd like to see him get the chair though. He he heeh ehhe OWWW

ilikefish0

Cyburbian
I can see it now -- "if the glove, sequined though it may be, doesn't fit, you STILL must acquit"