• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

Your Real Photograph (or your kids photos too)

jmf

Cyburbian
Here's me, wedding day.

attachment.php

And here's a not so good pic of my Maggie dog:

attachment.php

Jeff

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
Does the dog think its a cat? trying to climb up to the highest point on the sofa?

giggles cute pic

Funny you say that...that picture is saved as "Martin Kitter" because he was copying from the cats....

The last ultrasound pics I got are not scanned in yet...maybe I can do that today.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Thanks i had a professional photoshoot done of them (it helps when mommy is a model eh?) the the guy did some wild stuff with the computer to make the pics. that pic is actualy 2 merged together, the beagle is in one and the cocker mix is in another. i love it so much! the photographer actualy used the pic in one of his ads in a news paper.

Jeff

Cyburbian
The dog on the left reminds of the cover to "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

Planderella

Cyburbian
It's somewhat comforting to know that that infamous photo of me asleep on a couch in that Chicago nightclub is now gone. ;)

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
cant say that i have heard of that movie/book or whatever. There sure is nothing to fear from Trooper, brainless wonder beagle. the only damage he does is breath on you or try to lick your lips-squick!

donk

Cyburbian
flmposter.jpg

This is one of the first movies I went to see by myself (alone). Imagine sitting in a nearly empty theatre and laughing through the entire movie and having people move away from you and give you funny looks.

And no I had not tested the wares before I went, i just could picture the scenes from head from reading the book.

The Irish One

This is one of the first movies I went to see by myself (alone). Imagine sitting in a nearly empty theatre and laughing through the entire movie and having people move away from you and give you funny looks.

I had the same experience except the theater had a couple of teens in it. No one was crying hysterically like myself. Wasn't it great when his attorney wanted him to throw the radio in the tub at a certain point of that jefferson starship song, That seen was so perfect.

back to photos of cute animals

My dad goes to teen movies by himself because my mother does not want to see "Sugar and Spice" or "American Pie". I can only imagine what the other movie goers thought when he went to see "Bring it on". sigh.

donk

Cyburbian
[ot]

Oh, I could go on about HST. I was suspended from HS for submitting an independent study on him and his works.

My favourite part of the book/movie is the hotel lobby scenes/passages with the redneck cops from oklahoma.

[/ot]

el Guapo

Capitalist
jmf said:
Here's me, wedding day.

attachment.php

And here's a not so good pic of my Maggie dog:

attachment.php

We had a German Short-Hair named Maggie also. She was afraid of guns. Not a good quality in a hunting dog. But we loved her none the less.

jmf

Cyburbian
El Guapo said:

We had a German Short-Hair named Maggie also. She was afraid of guns. Not a good quality in a hunting dog. But we loved her none the less.

Our maggie is also very gun-shy. We got her from the pound after she was found in a field during hunting season. The theory was that either she ran away from her owner or he/she just left her since she wasn't a good hunting dog, or a combination thereof.

Despite all her hardships in the past, she is a wonderful dog, full of personality and unconditional love.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Planderella said:
It's somewhat comforting to know that that infamous photo of me asleep on a couch in that Chicago nightclub is now gone. ;)

Of course, we have not heard from Dan yet, as to whether there may be a back-up copy somewhere.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Michael Stumpf said:

Of course, we have not heard from Dan yet, as to whether there may be a back-up copy somewhere.

Did someone say back-up copy of Planderella's pic??? ;) [I downloaded it for the Photoshopped Falling Rock Tavern pic in the APA Denver thread.]

Prudence,

No offense.....but even at the local bar where all of us GUYS hang out and watch the local cable coverage of the Plan Commission meetings you would be the boner of the month! Please feel honored, last month it was Reece Witherspoon! You are so fine boy!

Anti-Planner Movement Strikes Again!!!!

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Prudence does nothin' for me. Now Resse, on the other hand, has got it goin' on!

prudence

Cyburbian
AntiPlannerMovement said:
Prudence,

No offense.....

Anti-Planner Movement Strikes Again!!!!

How did I get dragged into this?!? It's always the innocent bystander that gets a bullet in the kopf during a drive-by.

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
They are not gay. At least Kip is not.

I think he got my sisters cat knocked up before I got him, um..... well....... The doc. took his ammo away and he is now firing blanks.

She was cat sittin and the next thing we know her cat had was a moma

Runner

Cyburbian
Here's a picture of our Maggie and Bandit:

690bandit_maggie_b.jpg

Here is Jack (Mrs Runner's pride and joy) finishing off a chicken (or from the looks of it maybe a turkey):

Last edited:

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
Here is a picture of me and my dog doing one of our favorite things - searching for food.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Re: Scrubbed up real pertty like.

Nice family pic Guap...had to look twice to believe my eyes that you were in a suit though! :p

Nice to see another person on here at this hour of a Friday night.....

(Mary Poppins is out of town at a home show for work....and I'm bored since Kylie went to bed!)

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
ROTTIES!

ok sorry kinda lost it there ;-)

great pics all around-i had no idea MR Guap had such a nice family, i mean yes he talks about it but now we have proof!