Funny 🤣 Your worst autocorrect fail

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
My Surface docking stations (work and home) have both failed in the last few months. Texted my wife the frustration but did text her that I was getting a new black dock. At least that is what I thought I texted. You can imagine the autocorrect. She seemed overly excited with her response. Somehow I now see michaelskis and myself as spiritual brothers.

Super Amputee Cat

Cyburbian
I can't think of anything specific other than I hate autocorrect in general. For example whenever I type a period at the end of a sentence in a text, it automatically add ".com" so I have to backspace back three time to erase it.

Suburb Repairman

moderator in moderation
Staff member
I have a confession...

One of my favorite bar games pre-COVID was to steal my friends' phones and program certain words in their settings to autocorrect inappropriately. I am a bad person.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Not mine, but another Planner posted on their community FB page that a particular development plan was available was available for “Pubic Review.”

Personally, I hate autocorrect. I rather my computer just indicates when something is misspelled rather than changing the word. I don’t know what the worst one was, but there has been a bunch.