• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

You're not a conservative, you're crazy!

el Guapo

Capitalist
You're not a liberal, you're a lazy thinker that wants to be liked by others more than anything in the world.

At least that's what the completely un-biased geniuses at The EIB Institute have "discovered."

:)

biscuit

Cyburbian
Here's another great analysis of the unbiased (is anybody buying that one)Berkeley "study" from Michael Graham who is a little more of my kind of conservative, plus he's pretty funny.

gkmo62u

Cyburbian
Damn, even the press release takes shots at conservatives, "Hitler, Mousolinni, Reagan." That just great.

pete-rock

Cyburbian
Wow, you can actually get grants to produce that kind of pseudo-science?

The Right and Left in my opinion really come down, in this country, to the two founding ideals of America -- liberty and equality.

Liberty meaning that one will support anything that does assures the individuals' ability to do as they please, within reason.

Equality meaning that one will support anything that assures all people have equal protection and access under the law, within reason.

Simple as that.

Where's my grant money?

Miles Ignatius

Cyburbian
Right Wing Phobias

Is this finding the output of a public education system from a state whose coffers are $38 Billion in the red?

Besides, I think they missed all the stuff about conservatives being SUV drivin', gun totin' maniacs...

Greenescapist

Cyburbian
*Yawn* Their findings were not even that interesting. Pete's right on this one.

I still think conservatives are crazy, though!