• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Zoning Goddess' Birthday

Rem

Cyburbian
Happy, happy birthday ZG - so this is why you gave yourself the day off? :b: :b: :b: :b:

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
ZG -- best wishes for a happy b-day. Grant yourself a variance :-}

Happy Birthday, ZG. I know you are not at work today. I kind of hope you don't see this until tomorrow. I hope you are having too much fun to stop by our neck of the woods. :)

biscuit

Cyburbian
Happy birthday to you Zoning Goddess. I hope you're enjoying your day playing hooky and sipping a glass of wine or two, or five... ;-)

ludes98

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday!
Toast:
It is better to spend money like there's no tomorrow
than to spend tonight like there's no money!

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! Not doing anything really special today, except for a nice dinner out tonight. But first, off to play soccer with the child. :)

JNL

Cyburbian
biscuit said:
Happy birthday to you Zoning Goddess. I hope you're enjoying your day playing hooky and sipping a glass of wine or two, or five... ;-)
What he said. Many happy returns :)

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday, Goddess. If you're like me, you're not just getting older, you're getting better looking.

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday. Hope you had a good rest of your after we chatted and good dinner.

Best wishes!!!

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Dittos!

(I feel guilty about all the extra posts in birthday and welcome threads, so I have not been responding to all of them lately. I can't pass up the Goddess, though.)